Показано с 1 по 3 из 3

Тема: Hurricane over Constanca and Odessa 1941 (Esc. 53 van in Com

Форумчанин Форумчанин

По умолчанию Hurricane over Constanca and Odessa 1941 (Esc. 53 van in Com

Hi

In June 2006 has been edited in Poland my long story about Hurricane over Constanca and Odessa (Esc. 53 van in Combat 1941). This is the story about the use of Hawker Hurricane I in Romanian service 1940-44.

Text has 19 pages of A-4, 37 b&w photos, 1 color photo of He 112 plus 5 color drawing of Hurricanes I on 2 pages.

Text is edited in Militaria i Fakty no 3/2006 (no 34). All is in Polish, no English caption. This is mostly about air combat fought over Constanca and Odessa harbours by pilots of Esc. 53 Van, which used this well know for you British plane. It was the top fighter unit in 1941 campain on the South (Rumanin side) part of Eastern Front.
    Material is mached as much as possible with Soviet side and information concerning many duels gought with Soviet crews (bomber + others)

There are many infomation/details about Soviet side (air mission done by the air see units of VVS VMF of Black Fleet - 2. MTAP, 40. SBAP VVS BF).

There are also some data about III/JG 52 and other German fighter unit, which fought there in the same time.

Text is quite long, and has about >81.000 signes, so this is too much to be done in English, all is done for Polish reading people, :-(
    The editor policy is not to make any English caption to photos, :-(

There are some interesting photos of Hurricanes and also taken from Constanca harbor in VI/VII 1941
    there are 3 photos from Yugolsvia, where 3 next HCs had come to Romania - from Zemen airfieled, licence production (I explei this in small chapter).
    The photos of Yugoslavian BR2347 + some photos from Russian side too are included.

You may look at magazine on http://jadarhobby.home.pl/product_in...ducts_id=11784

Regards,
    Mirek Wawrzynski

Администратор Ветеран Аватар для Kasatka

is there anything in your files about 7IAP "Sevastopolskiy"?
    Let's drink Guinness!

Форумчанин Форумчанин

По умолчанию No

Hi
    No this is about Esc 53 van and its comabta tour the main VVS oposition was VVS lack Fleet + 69. IAP (over odessa) so the 7. IAP this is not this story.

You may write in Russian, I am reading but do not writing in Russian (it would be a horror for reader to read my Russian).

Regards,
    mw

Ваши права