Показано с 1 по 6 из 6

Тема: Help needed

Форумчанин Форумчанин

Question Help needed

On the box of FROG Mig-15 bis 1/32 there is a picture of a camoflauge airplane flown by Major Shkodin. Does anyone know if this is a creation of the model maker or if it actually existed.
    Really love airplanes with small stars located under the cockpit.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Pit
    Pit вне форума
    Старожил Ветеран Аватар для Pit

I did not know thet FROG had made MiG-15 in 1:32 scale. It was only 1:72 and 1:96 models. May be You are tolking about any another FROG?

Форумчанин Форумчанин

По умолчанию help needed

Thank you for the reply, but I was talking about another FROG, not the one you associated with NOVOEXPORT. I think that it's a Trumpeter model, just in a different box. I am not interested in that, but I want to know if there was ever a camoflauged Mig-15 in the VVS USSR. I am interested the color scheme of Mig-15 and I am interested in if the color scheme of Major Schodin's aircraft was real/actually existed or was a fabrication.
    I think that in the Korean War, Soviet pilots used aircrafts with N.Korean insigna. But maybe after the return to the USSR, the aircraft was re-painted. If you have any information, it would be helpful!
    Very truly yours.

Pit
    Pit вне форума

How I know, MiG-15 were not return from N.Korea to USSR. USSR's MiG-15 could have camoflaug only in end of 60's, in strike forses. Early in USSR they was silver on all surface (IMHO). Can you show photo of that box?

Форумчанин Форумчанин

vlad-2.jpg

Thanks for your reply! I was a bit busy so I'm replying a little late.This is the box from the FROG, sorry for the quality of the photo.
    Thanks again.

Pit
    Pit вне форума

Wow! Scribe on the box realy say "FROG"!
    I looked through all, what i have about MiG-15, and didn't see a camoflauged planes whith red stars. Only on that one box... I think it's a fabrication.

Ваши права